Sunday 10 November 2013

Monday Meow 07

Happiness is... Monday Meow - cat stuff for cat people
Happiness is... Monday Meow - cat stuff for cat people
Happy  Monday! Today's Monday Meow is slightly different in that all these items are actually my own! Yup, total cat-lady over here. 
1 tiny little black cat I got many years ago from a charity stall
2 little felt keyring I made a few years ago
3 cat scissors I've owned pretty much my whole life (or as far back as I can remember!)
4 black cat tape dispenser/holder - a gift
5 rubber cat magnet whose tail bends to make it a hook to hang stuff on. Awesome or what?! - also a gift

Have a wonderful week ahead and watch out for the December FREE calendar download tomorrow plus a little something extra! If you missed November's calendar it's not too late to get it here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover