Thursday 12 July 2012

5 happy things

Some of the things that made me happy this week... 

Having some time to experiment with watercolours and be creative...

mini marshmallows
Mini marshmallows! A whole pack of them! Was so stoked to find these to put in my hot choc :) (They're not commonly found in South Africa). So yummy and fun!

Succulents - African Violet and Dessert Rose
Pretty plants - African Violets and a Dessert Rose. Love having greenery around.

cat nap
Kitty snuggles! My own cats refuse to cuddle or sleep on my lap, but my gran's cat loved that fluffy pink gown I had on and happily curled up in my lap :)

green scenery
More greenery - really love it. The pic at the top is behind my house, the rolling hills look so beautiful in the winter afternoon sun, the photo doesn't do it justice. The second pic is on the side of a highway, but the hills look so pretty with the long grass and plants swaying with the wind. I always admire it when I drive past. 

What made you happy this week?

2 comments :

  1. Gasp! Mini marshmallows in SA? Where?!
    And I totally agree, kitty snuggles are the best! They always make me happy too. :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is where I get to answer the question at the end of this post then here goes:(1) Bought five packets of assorted Bakers biscuits for R10 each... Boom!(2) A pretty girl smiled at me... after she nearly took me out in the parking lot(3) Tea(4) Made a sick radio promo today by making Rio Ferdinand say something he didn't really say, with the magic of digital audio production + mad skillz(5) Received confirmation for a gig in Ponta d'Oro, Mozambique in 2 weeks.There.Nice post BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover