Tuesday 12 June 2012

5 happy things


This little guy that I found in a packet of spinach!

Crossing stuff off my to-do list. I've been trying to get more organised and actually do stuff instead of looking at my list of things to do and feeling overwhelmed. I use some apps and sites to help me, and a little system of sorts, which I'll share with you in a post soon :) Coz it really feels great to start getting shit done!

This lolcat my friend Jem sent me! Look at his face!

This oh-so pretty collar that I picked up from Davey Darling at the I Heart Market. Have been after one like this for ages, so stoked!

And this comic from one of my favourite comic series ever! They're kinda dark, but I find them really funny.

Hope you enjoyed these! :) What made you happy recently?

2 comments :

  1. Using Sky maps to put a name to constellations I can see from my house. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so cool! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover