Wednesday 20 January 2010

Getting back in shape!


The gluttony of the holidays has taken it's toll and left me feeling not so great about myself, so I've been making a vague attempt at being healthier and getting back in shape. The fact that at this stage my "exercise routine" barely makes it to 10 minutes and is made up of a random collection of painful Pilates moves is irrelevant - I feel better already! (it's been 2 days so far :P )
I love working out, especially like pilates and taebo kinda stuff, endorphins are addictive. I'm just a bit lazy to actually get to the point of doing it. But this is a good start, methinks.

Let's hope this lasts long enough to make a visible difference :)

Some quick moves here, here, here, here and here.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover