Wednesday 23 January 2013

A new logo and business card for Emma Jayne

Still super busy with work - these two weeks have been non-stop GO time and although it's been tiring, I can't say I'm not loving it! I feel like once I hit these deadlines I need to have a party - a relaxation party that is... maybe blow up some balloons, get some bubbles, popcorn and choc chip cookies and stay in bed with the cats all day. And then get ready to go all over again :D

Here's another peek at some of what I've been busy with...
Emma Jayne is a proudly South African, and proudly Durban, company that produces a pretty collection of bags woven, printed and sewn locally. They're a mother & daughter team and are taking SA by storm! I was lucky enough to get to do their logo and business cards, have a look below...
Happiness is... freelance illustration and graphic design - Logo & business card design for Emma Jayne

Happiness is... freelance illustration and graphic design - Logo & business card design for Emma Jayne
I'm so glad they're happy with the results! Check them out on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments :

  1. THANK YOU so much for our lovely logo! we are over the moon and it was awesome to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning
    card
    ..keep it up..really appreciating work.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover