Wednesday 30 May 2012

5 happy things

Hey guys! I've put together some things that made me happy recently, and that I've since repeatedly referred back to for pick-me-ups. Hope they bring you some joy, too :)

1 I love this ring! It looks like it has powers and makes me think of bohemian gypsy things. Escapism in the form of a ring, haha.

2 I love this jersey. It's so soft and comfy, and I like the colour, and the best thing about it is that oh-so-pretty crochet peter pan collar! What's almost more awesome is that the collar is buttoned on, so it's detachable! Not that I'd ever wanna detach it, but it's such a cool feature. It's like the Narnia wardrobe. (In that it has an awesome hidden feature... That might have been a bit far-fetched...)

3 This tough guy was sent to me when I was pretty much getting life-stuff thrown at my face like him. Only it wasn't nice like snow. But that super death stare made me happy (I practice it in the mirror now.)

4 Next up is this article that made me giggle out loud. If you haven't seen this site before, it's a goodie. But in words, not pictures. 

5 I saved the best for last :) This guy needs no explanation.
via my friend Kath, who sends me lotsa awesomeness and helps keep me sane.

2 comments :

  1. Yasmin Schrueder30 May 2012 at 13:52

    The fat cat is hilarious!
    Thanks for cheering me up 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me he divertido con estas fotografias. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover