Friday 18 November 2011

Blast from the Past


So I finally decided to clean out my cupboard the other day... It was almost at that stage where you have to just sneak your hand in and rummage to get something out, coz if you open the doors it'll avalanche you. (Not sure if "avalanche" has experienced being a verb before, but there's a first time for everything!)
I'm super sentimental so I tend to hang on to things way longer than I probably should, so most of my tons of stuff is stuff that's just there for memory's sake. Have a look at some of the stuff I found...

Yes, there was a little cat-like Ninja in the cupboard, too! hah :P

1 comment :

  1. i love looking at your childhood :)
    i remember those smarties tins! :)i think we still have those scissors somewhere in my mum's house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover