Sunday 21 August 2011

I do not like green eggs and ham!

So look what I got back from my cousins! I had loaned my childhood Dr. Seuss books to my aunt for my little cousins ages ago, and now that they've outgrown them, we've been reunited :D
Was relieved to find that they were a little rough around the edges with several more scribbles than I remember, but pretty well intact and in better condition that I feared :)
Man oh man, do I love books. Especially old ones. And especially these ones. I'm so glad to have them back!


Two of my faves are Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat in the Hat... 
dr seuss,happiness is,books,reading,memories,nostalgia


I also picked up an old copy of Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories at a charity sale...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover